Summer at YogaFish!
- Summer Sale on Passes: Through August 31, enjoy summer savings! Purchase a one month unlimited pass for $100 ($15 savings) or 5-class pass for $65 ($5 savings). Please keep in mind that 5-class passes are good for 90 days.
- Five Dollar Yoga Classes Ongoing! During the month of August, join Cathy on Wednesdays at 11 AM for her Foundations class- at the amazingly low price of just $5! Foundations is a beginner-friendly, slower class that will help to build strength and flexibility while encouraging mindful breathing and relaxation. A wonderful place to learn the foundations of a yoga practice or reconnect with the essentials. Please note that you must pay in person (cash or check preferred, please) to receive this special price.
- Fall Updates:
- Labor Day– join Jaye at 9 AM for Vinyasa. All other classes are taking the day off. 🙂
- Tuesday 11:15 AM Yin and Thursday 11 AM Hatha Hour return September 1. You can book online now.
- Prenatal Yoga returns September 18, 1:30-2:30, and runs through October 9! Join Gina and see why moms all over the Treasure Coast are talking about how much they love this class. Strengthen, stretch, relax and commune with your baby while learning techniques to help prepare for labor and delivery. Beginners are welcome and no previous experience is required. Contact us for more information or book online today!
- Connected Warriors with Maggie Turmel starts September 12, Mondays from 3-4. This is not a YogaFish class for the public but is offered through Connected Warriors only for active service members, vets and their families. Please visit the Connected Warriors website for more information. If you know someone who may be interested, please help us spread the word.
You asked for another session, so here it is! Join Laura for a special two-hour yin/restorative class that will leave you feeling relaxed, fluid, and spacious. Through a slow-paced practice, supported with bolsters, blocks and blankets, we’ll explore the many dimensions of our hips, legs and spine and unpack tension along the way. Dim lighting, relaxing music, and gentle instruction will create an atmosphere for maximum comfort and ease. Tuition: $20 before August 20, $25 after. Click here for more information or to reserve your space online.
Prenatal Yoga Sessions with Gina Resume Sunday, September 18, 1:30-2:30.
Join our resident prenatal expert Gina Peruski for prenatal yoga at YogaFish. Sessions resume Sunday, September 18 and run through Practicing yoga in pregnancy helps to strengthen and stretch muscles, release tension and maintain good posture. Prenatal yoga also aids in relaxation and communing with your baby. There are many benefits in attending a prenatal yoga class during pregnancy beyond what you can receive in a general yoga class. Our prenatal yoga classes teach postures and breathing techniques that help prepare you for labor and delivery. The program, conducted in a calm, peaceful environment, will help strengthen the uterus and pelvic muscles, improve circulation, aid in digestion, exercise the spine and increase overall comfort. A safe, open community allows you to freely discuss any issues, from discomforts and concerns, to the wonderful new changes your body and baby are experiencing. Beginners are welcome. No previous yoga experience is required.
“I thank God for the prenatal yoga you provided. I could rely on my breathing and mind/body/soul connection to get me through. Prenatal yoga also prepared me physically bc the baby was facing the wrong (OP/sunny side up) during pregnancy but she naturally turned on her own during delivery. The service you (Gina) & YogaFish are offering is doing mamas and babies some good!” -Melissa, 2015 prenatal student
Essential Oils with Kim. Saturday, September 17, 12-2 pm.
MELT Introduction with a Full Body Focus. Saturday, September 24, 1-3 pm with Amba Greene.
Learn simple self-care techniques you can use every day to make your body feel better and function more efficiently. Relieve aches and pains brought on by aging and active living. Reduce inflammation, ease chronic neck & low back strain, improve alignment, & learn how to keep your whole body working better. Join Advanced MELT Instructor Amba Greene for a 3-hour workshop to introduce you to MELT with a focus on the whole body. We’ll use soft foam rollers and small MELT Hand and Foot Balls to release stress stuck in your body, rehydrate your connective tissue and get you out of pain. Amba’s introductory workshops are perfect for both beginners and intermediate students. They offer an opportunity to lean about MELT and experience how it feels when you apply positive compression in the body. For those of you who have been MELTing, she offers a different focus each time, so you can try new techniques; other sequences; and fresh cues so you can continue your relationship with MELT. A new handout, too! Suitable for all levels. Everyone feels immediate results! Deepen your Yoga practice! Tuition: $50 if paid by September 17, or $60.00 after. Click here for more information or to reserve your space online.
MELT 5-week workshop. Thursday September 29 through October 27, 1:30-3:30 PM with Amba Greene.
What YogaFish MELTers are saying about the five week series:
“Thank you Amba, for communicating the work of MELT. I have enjoyed the 5 week workshop series and I particularly appreciated your special ability of clear communication.”
“Wow! I have learned so much from you over these 5 weeks!
Initially, all I wanted to accomplish was just not being stiff and “cranky” when I woke up and moved around. Now, my back is relieved while gardening, and my neck muscles are better.
“I really enjoyed learning about fascia and how to “work” it.
Your method of teaching is thorough and entertaining, too.”
“Thank you for all the health tips you provided for us. I am passing many of them on to others.”
“Though I bought the book a few months ago and attended your afternoon workshop at Yoga Fish, I confess that I did not continue to MELT. I am now more familiar and more comfortable with the sequences and I know that I will continue MELTing on a regular basis. I am so thankful I found MELT and you and the 5 week series!!!”
Tuition: $200 if paid by September 24 or $225 after. Click here for more information or to reserve your space online.
Dear friends: Please keep in mind that our space is limited. Reserving via MindBody’s online scheduling system is the best way to ensure your spot in class. We also ask that when visiting our studio, you park in the middle of the lot (not in front of a building) or in one of the two spots directly in front of our space. This keeps our neighbors happy, which is very important to us. Thanks for your help!